Holistic Massage Course
About the Massage Course....
This prestigious course will teach you a holistic massage and enable you to offer Sports Massage, Swedish Massage, Aromatherapy, and Lymph Drainage, using superior techniques. We guarantee that it will leave your clients amazed, with responses like “unbelievable”, “amazing”, “out of this world”, etc. Your knowledge after completion of this course will ensure that your clients keep on coming back for more, turning everyone into regulars.
If you enjoy massage and are looking to do a course that will give you the confidence to practice on international standards with superior techniques not known to anybody except our students, this course is for you!
Included in this Massage Course....
- History of massage and definitions
- Contra-Indications and Indications for a massage treatment
- Holistic approach and benefits of massage
- Physiological and Psychological Effects of Massage
- Ethical and Professional Considerations
- Business Skills, Marketing with Advertising and Fee Structuring
- Pre-Massage Procedures, Preparation of the Client and Therapist
- Nutrition and Additional Optional Therapies
- Client Record and Case History
- Knowledge of Lubricants and Practice of Massage
- Hand Exercises for Massage Therapists and Body Mechanics
- Anatomy for massage therapist
- Massage techniques, including: Swedish & Sports Massage, Lymph Drainage & Aromatherapy.
- Full Body Massage Routine
Who Should Enrol....
Massage Course Duration....
You can start with this course immediately on enrolment and all your course material and student pack will be send to you within 7 –10 days after enrolment is received. Although you should be able to complete this course in 3 months, open learning gives you the flexibility to study at your own pace within a 2 year period.
You can choose to complete this course at home via distance learning or face-to-face in class at one of our learning facilities. (Please contact us for dates for up coming sessions.)
In-Class or correspondence learning
Certification & Accreditation....
Upon successful completion of this course, certification is by the Complementary and Alternative Medical Sciences Institute.