Massage Certificate Course
Massage Certificate Course
Leading the Way...
Course Fact Sheet
| Duration: 5 weeks
| Study Method: In-Class Learning or Distance Learning
| Course Type: Certificate Short Course
| Award: CAMS Institute Certificate
| Accreditation: International
| Includes: Swedish Massage, Sports Massage, Aromatherapy & Lymph Drainage.
A Massage Course Superior to All the Rest
If you want to offer Massage as a service to your clients, or supplement your income with part time massage services from home, work in a spa, work on cruise liners or start your own business in this rewarding industry – attending this course would be the best decision of your life! You will be able to offer massage with confidence using techniques that will amaze your clients and get them coming back for more.
A revolutionary full body massage course that teaches the practitioner how to communicate with the body,
using superior massage movements and excellent massage techniques. Drawing inspiration from Swedish Massage, Sports Massage, Lymph Drainage and Aromatherapy, the practitioner will be given a new perspective and self-confidence, ensuring the best massage treatment is given to a client.
| About the Massage Course….
The Holistic Massage Course is by far our most popular course. This course will take you from total beginner to advanced massage therapist in a very short time.
This prestigious course will teach you a holistic massage and enable you to offer Sports Massage, Swedish Massage, Aromatherapy, and Lymph Drainage, using superior techniques. We guarantee that it will leave your clients amazed, with responses like “unbelievable”, “amazing”, “out of this world”, etc. Your knowledge after completion of this course will ensure that your clients keep on coming back for more, turning everyone into regulars.
If you enjoy massage and are looking to do a course that will give you the confidence to practice on international standards with superior techniques not known to anybody except our students, this course is for you!
| Included in this Massage Course….
This course covers the following types of massage:
Swedish Massage, Sports Massage, Aromatherapy & Lymph Drainage
Topics covered in this course includes:
- History of massage and definitions
- Contra-Indications and Indications for a massage treatment
- Holistic approach and benefits of massage
- Physiological and Psychological Effects of Massage
- Ethical and Professional Considerations
- Business Skills, Marketing with Advertising and Fee Structuring
- Pre-Massage Procedures, Preparation of the Client and Therapist
- Nutrition and Additional Optional Therapies
- Client Record and Case History
- Knowledge of Lubricants and Practice of Massage
- Hand Exercises for Massage Therapists and Body Mechanics
- Anatomy for massage therapist
- Massage techniques, including: Swedish & Sports Massage, Lymph Drainage & Aromatherapy.
- Full Body Massage Routine
ALSO INCLUDED FREE OF CHARGE:
Bonus Therapist Pack
- Muscular System Wall Chart
- Skeletal System Wall Chart
- Treatment Music
- Client Forms (Intake Form)
- Diets (Eating plans for health conditions)
| Who Should Enrol….
- Anyone that would like to start a career in massage therapy or expand their knowledge and skill
- Someone looking to supplement their income by offering professional massage after hours
- Fitness professionals wanting to add sports massage to their services
- Individuals that would like to work at spas or on international cruise liners
| Entrance Requirement….
| Course Duration….
You can start with this course immediately on enrolment and all your course material and student pack will be send to you the following work day after enrolment is received. You should be able to complete this course in 3 months.
Classes for this course: 5 weeks (once a week on weekends)
You can choose to complete this course at home via distance learning or face-to-face in class at one of our learning facilities. (Please contact us for dates for up coming sessions.)
| Delivery Method….
In-Class or correspondence learning
This course can be done from home or in-class at our facility over weekends.
Our classes are fun with the emphasis on quality. You will be equipped to enter the wellness industry with confidence and practice successfully in South Africa or Internationally. There are many options available to enter into this industry once you have completed the course. We will discuss your future plans during this course
| Programme Type….
| Certification & Accreditation….
Upon successful completion of this course, certification is by the Complementary and Alternative Medical Sciences Institute.
| Course Fee....
This is fully inclusive of registration, course material in hard copy, courier fees and exam fees.
If you are ready to take the next step click on the “Enroll Now” button below or “Request More Info” on this course for a detailed course outline or if you have any questions. An expert course adviser is standing by to assist you.